SleepGuides respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us through services accessible via www.SleepGuides.in or service offered by Us (the “Service”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect through the Service and in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Service.
It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party or by any third party that may link to or be accessible from or on the Service.
2. Information We Collect
When a user signs up for a service on a website, they will be asked to provide their email address as part of the registration process. This email address will then be collected by the website and stored in our database.
The website will also take appropriate measures to ensure the security of the email address and any other personal information collected. This may include encryption, firewalls, and other security protocols. We Collect This Information:
- When you provide us with the email address as a part of registration process;
- When you provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input; and
- Directly from you when you otherwise provide it to us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the website, such as traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (e.g., behavioral tracking).
The information we collect helps us to improve the Service and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
3. Information You Provide to Us
If you contact us on or through the Service, the information we collect may include personal information such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other information you provide to us, including records and copies of your correspondence.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information;
- Provide, support, personalize, and develop our website, products, and services;
- Create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us;
- Send promotional materials and content related to partner products, services, and promotions, as well as other marketing communications and informational materials;
- Improve the effectiveness of the Service, website, stores, mobile experience and marketing efforts;
- Conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys;
- Process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud;
- Respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about the Service users is among the assets transferred;
- With certain business partners to provide requested services that we do not provide directly;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers or others.
6. Our Use of Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Service may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features of our Service.
7. Our Retention of Your Information
8. Our Protection of Your Information
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from the Service is at your own risk. You should only access the Service within a secure environment.
Parents should always supervise their children while online. The Service is not designed nor intended to collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen. So that we may comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we ask that children under the age of thirteen not provide any personal information through the Service. If a child under the age of thirteen has provided us with personal information, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us at the email address provided below.
10. Updates to this Policy